Every Friday, I send out a brief newsletter with five of the most fascinating travel stories that I found in the past week. To give you an idea of what they look like, here is an archive of past issues:
- June 18, 2021 - Friday Five: Is it safe to travel this summer?
- June 11, 2021 - Friday Five: Why are passengers getting so violent?
- June 4, 2021 - Friday Five: Sleuthing the sexy stewardess stereotype
- May 28, 2021 - Friday Five template: Some of those post-COVID travel predictions are actually coming true
- May 21, 2021 - Friday Five: Who was the first Ugly American tourist?
- May 14, 2021 - Friday Five: It's time to end unsustainable business travel
- May 7, 2021 - Friday Five: Expect travel confusion this summer
- April 30, 2021 - Friday Five: Remembering how to travel
- April 23, 2021 - Friday Five: What does sustainable travel even mean?
- April 23, 2021 - Friday Five: Is anxiety fueling travel nostalgia?
If you like what you see, please use this sign-up form to get the Friday Five delivered directly to your inbox every week for free: