The French don’t call it the English Channel

The body of water that separates France from England is known in English as The English Channel, but to the French, it’s La Manche.

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.


Sign up for my free Friday Five newsletter to get a weekly dose of travel inspiration along with some special deals and offers delivered straight to your inbox. 💡