The Indian Ocean archipelago of the Seychelles is paradise on Earth. Take a few minutes scrolling through Instagram to find photos of the 115-island nation and you’ll see a constant stream of blue skies, blue water, palm trees and pretty people who come to enjoy its beaches. This coming June 18, Africa’s least-populous nation celebrates its national day. In honour of the occasion, here are some photos that leave no doubt that it’s a land of beauty.
- Ever wonder how much businesses pay to get visibility on those highway exit signs? Wonder no more.… https://t.co/rni2KcpTsv
- Should animals be allowed to roam freely on jets? What kind of question is that! https://t.co/2ypyuWFD1S
- Would you travel to North Korea for a haircut? These two Aussie students did. https://t.co/NidL9vy179
Plenty of countries are connected by bridges, but none of them are as short as the one that links Spain and Portugal. The wooden bridge that crosses the stream between Spain’s La Codosera and Portugal’s Arronches stretches a mere 10.4 feet or 3.25 metres. Don’t expect to drive across. It’s for pedestrians only, although it’s okay to cross on your bicycle.
- Watch the moment one little girl is reunited with the teddy she left on a flight. https://t.co/nAEcKU99Kc
- Did you know these 11 world-famous, iconic landmarks were almost demolishedÉ https://t.co/SPinNTRf4Y