Daily travel news for 2022-10-25: Middle seat lottery, Painfully obvious travel hacks and Michael Palin’s going to Iraq


    • In a recent poll, only 0.6% of travellers said they prefer the middle seat. To get the other 99.4% to intentionally, one airline is holding a lottery… https://t.co/p8bPx8VkL8
    • Hey, someone on TikTok came up with this #travel hack to bring an empty water bottle through airport security only to fill it up on the other side. What a genius!… https://t.co/LpuBPhN8c6
    • Michael Palin grandson is not so happy that his famous grandfather will miss his birthday while he travels to Iraq.… https://t.co/YZmkIuDYHQ


Related Posts

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *